|Home||» Products||» Vertical Cable||» Vertical Cable|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 lakh
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Others
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Owing to our team of experienced professionals, we have been able to manufacture and export quality Vertical Cable that is suitable for internal exchange installations, connection between selector racks, distribution frames, etc. The offered cable is manufactured by our experts as per the set industry standards using high quality raw material and latest technology. Can be galvanized steel wire/strip armoured s per the requirements, our clients can avail this Vertical Cable from us at very affordable price.
- Easy installation
- Heat resistance
- High strength
- Shock proof
The Vertical Installation Cables are mostly used for internal exchange installations, creating connection between selected racks, distribution frames etc. The cable is available in both, without an outer covering and also with galvanized steel wire/strip outer covering, if required. These cables conform to standard specifications including G/WIR-06/02 MAY’94,G/WIR-09/02.DEC’95, G/WIR-04/01.FEB’93,S/WS-114D, CW1251, CW1271, CW179A,CBL7000, TC-24/91, BS 3575/90, IEC:189 H-2, IEC:753.
- Tinned copper/solid annealed bare wire of different sizes are available, from 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, to 0.7 and 0.9mm. Other sizes on clients' request.
- The Vertical Cable is protected with any of the material including PVC, Solid polyethylene or Nylon. Single colored conductors have fully color-coded insulation. Whereas, to produce Bi-colored conductors, we print colored rings on the colored insulation.
- Components assembly in concentric layers.
- One or more plastic tapes.
- Copper/Aluminum Mylar Tape is laid with minimum 30% overlap. Pairs/triads/quads can be individually or overall screened or both, if needed.
- Solid tinned copper 0.5 mm, if needed.
- Black/Grey PVC